to artfully preserve your legacy
Timelessness is about photographs that you can connect to decades from when they were made.
My mission is to document your legacy with a mixed approach of story-telling, documentary style photos and guided portraits that will blend your style and personality with my artistic direction. My best work comes from working with couples who want to focus the majority of their energy on simply enjoying their wedding; desire a lighter touch in terms of direction throughout the day; and who value authenticity over the illusion of "perfection."
I absolutely love working with couples that have an appreciation for fashion, style, art, and cinema -- as these are elements that I draw much of my inspiration from. If this resonates with you, I'd love to get in touch and give you a better sense of what working together would feel like!
There are many reasons why I love to travel. To see other cultures, visit places that feel other worldly, experience great food, and sometimes to just get away from the familiar. But most of all, I enjoy exploring aspects of humanity that I am not always exposed to. Storytelling is a passion of mine and in recent years, I've started adapting my love of travel and humanity towards efforts that document the human condition in various ways.
Travel brings me joy, knowledge, and empathy
Oh, the places I've been...
ODDS & ENDS
• I have an unquenchable thirst for Diet Coke and iced coffee (though not at the same time).
• My go-to big boy drink is an Old-Fashioned.
• I think Golden Boy has the best pizza in town.
• I really miss Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report.
• Whenever I see someone running for the bus, I root for them.
• Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream flavor.
• I drop my phone on my face at least once a week while reading in bed.
• I think Rogue One is at least the second best Star Wars movie ever.
• Andor was masterful Star Wars television and I can’t wait for Season 2
• Jar-Jar should have never been conceived. This is not an opinion.
• I used to perform trumpet solos in front of a stadium full of high schoolers in the marching band while wearing a feather-plumed hat throughout high school. To offset peak band-nerd status, I performed John Lennon’s Imagine in front of a couple hundred classmates. I was good. There is no footage to confirm this, however.
• I typically “discover” songs a couple years after they were initially popular.
• Wes Anderson films can be enjoyed just by virtue of the visuals
• Better Call Saul is even better than Breaking Bad